One of the primary focuses of the Ultimook Running Camp is to build teamwork. Whether you arrive as a team or as an individual your camp team will become your new family. These camp teams will compete throughout the week with numerous competitions, some challenging the mind, others the body, but all as a team. The Sasquatch Games is the ultimate team building exercise and the highlight of camp for most campers.
Some of last years activities include:
- Bigfoot Adventure Run to the Top of the World.
- Ultimate frisbee competitions at the beach as well as other single toss frisbee challenges.
- Planking contests.
- Running jeopardy.
- Team corn maze competitions.
- Chocolate milk mile.
- The Bigfoot pursuit.
- Gunny sack races.
- Sandcastle building contest judged by creativity, design, and execution.
- Glow stick relays–night time distance medley.
- Water balloon assault.